What a freakin’ fresh and tasty cream! Just a few ingredients and a little time bring such vernal and fresh taste of citrus to your breakfast table and every dessert.
- 2 lemons (untreated)
- 75g putter
- 150g icing sugar
- 3 eggs
- Wash the lemons and zest one of them. Add the lemon zest and the juice of both lemons to a medium sized pot.
- Add the butter and the icing sugar. Heat it up on medium heat whilst stirring until butter is melt.
- Add the eggs to a separate bowl and mix them carefully. Add those to the lemon mixture and heat it up whilst stirring until a thickened cream is obtained.
- Fill the cream immediately into clean jars and close the lid.
- Stored in a cool place edible for about three weeks.