A fabulous dish for summer days with a sprinkle of lime and freshness of avocado.
- 300g Bavette
- 100g shrimps (1C)
- 1 big avocado
- 50ml cream (1/2 C)
- 1 Lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- Boil water in a wide pot, add the salt and cook the pasta following the instructions.
- Chop the clove of garlic in slices and fry them in a pan together with the oil and the shrimps until they become crispy and of a brown colour. Put them aside.
- Remove the stone of the avocado and mash the flesh. Add salt, pepper and the juice of the lime to it.
- Drain the pasta as soon as they are ready and add the mashed avocado to it. Add the cream and heat it up for a minute.
- Put it in a bowl and add the fried shrimps on top.