There is no better start into the day – a combination of coffee, classic pancakes, some fresh fruits and a bit of chocolate in one dish!
Shopping List (2 Persons)
- 100g flour (1 C)
- 75g Yoghurt (1/2 C)
- 25g Butter (1/4 C)
- 25g Hazelnuts (1/4 C)
- 1 Banana
- 50g dark chocolate
- 3 TBSP brewed coffee (cold)
- 1 egg
- 2 TSP sugar
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 1 TSP grounded coffee
- 1/2 TSP baking powder
- Melt the butter in a wider pan and let it cool down.
- Cream the egg with the sugar, cinnamon, grounded coffee and a bit of salt.
- Add half of the melted butter, yoghurt and the brewed coffee to it and mix it.
- Add the flour and the baking powder to it, mix it properly and put it aside for 10 minutes.
- Take the other half of the melted butter and put it into a small pot. Add the dark chocolate and warm it up on a low level. Add the hazelnuts as soon as it became creamy.
- Add a bit of extra butter to the pan and fry the dough in small portions from each side.
- Serve them on a plate together with the sliced banana and chocolate sauce.