A really delicious egg salad is prepped in no time. With just a few ingredients and a good slice of bread you don’t just have a proper breakfast but a tasty snack in-between.
- three boiled eggs (9 minutes)
- 2 TBSP yoghurt
- 1 TS mustard
- 1/2 TS honey
- Chives or cress (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- Peel the eggs and cut them roughly in cubes.
- Mix those wit the yoghurt, mustard, honey and season it with salt & pepper.
- Chop the herbs into small pieces and add it to the cream if you like.
- Tastes great in combination with bread or on toast.