Lets get some asian vibes in your (camper) kitchen! Easy going mie noodles with colorful vegetables bring lots of taste and a welcomed change.
- 150g Mie noodles (or other Asian noodles)
- 150g shrimps
- 100g mangetout
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 ts palm sugar (alternatively honey)
- Optional: chili flakes
1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
2. In the meantime, roughly chop the peanuts and roast them in a pan until they are brown. Set aside.
3. Cut the peppers into large pieces. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely. Fry the shrimps in a pan with sesame oil. Add diced onion and garlic clove to the shrimps. Fry everything until crisp.
4. Mix the palm sugar (or honey) in a small bowl with the soy sauce. Optionally add chili flakes. Add the juice of half a lime and mix well.
5. Deglaze the shrimps with the soy mixture and add the vegetables and half of the roasted peanuts. Toss over high heat for two minutes.
6. Drain the Mie noodles as soon as they are cooked. Place the two eggs in the vegetable-shrimp pan and fold in briefly under high heat. Add Mie-Mit-Nudeln and mix well.
7. Arrange on plates, sprinkle with remaining peanuts and add half a lime.