Add such a simple sauce to a typical French dish and you will finally reach food heaven!
Shopping List (2 Persons)
- 150g flour (1 1/2 C)
- 300ml milk (2 C)
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSP sugar
- Creme de caramel (with salt)
- 2 bananas
- Put all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar and a pinch of salt) together in a medium sized bowl
- Add the eggs and the milk to it and whisk it properly.
- Heat up a medium sized pan and add a bit of butter to it. As soon as its melt add as much dough as is necessary to cover the surface of the pan with a thin layer.
- Bake it about 1 minute from each side until it becomes of a golden/brown color.
- Add some freshly sliced banana and put some caramel sauce on top.