There is nothing better then a warming Lasagna on cold winter days. And to make this dish even more thrilling I‘ve invented a new version of that italian classic. And to be honest – there are enough recipes with pasta for the vankitchen, aren‘t there?
- 6 Tortillawraps
- 400ml tomato puree
- 300g mixed minced meat
- 200g grated cheese
- 100g Creme Fraiche
- 1 small tin of kidney beans
- 1 small tin of sweet corn
- 1 small onion
- 1 TBSP of honey
- bit of butter
- salt & pepper
- optional: Chili-Spice
- Peel the onion and cut it into small cubes. Fry them in a bit of oil in a medium sized pan. Add the minced meat as soon as the onions become soft and fry everything until it get‘s a brown colour. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato puree, the kidney beans and the corn to the meat mixture and stir it carefully. Let it simmer for a few minutes on medium heat. Add the honey and optional some chili powder. Season it again with salt and pepper.
- Grease an ovenproof baking tin with butter and fill in a flat layer of meatsauce. Put a tortillawrap on top and press it down gently.
- Now lay altenated layers of sauce and tortilla wraps in the tin. End with a tortilla. Add some creme fraiche on top and end with a layer of grated cheese.
- Bake it for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.If you are using the omnia oven – place it on medium heat on the stove and bake it for 15 minutes.