A one pot dish made in no time! If you are eating it right out of the pan you even spare the dishwashing!
Ingredients (2 persons):
- 300g fresh gnocchi
- 300ml tomato puree
- 50 ml cream
- 50g parmesan
- 10 small tomatoes
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 TSP honey
- salt & pepper
- Peel the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut them into small cubes. Fry those with a little oil in a wide pan until golden.
- In the meantime cut the tomatoes in half and add those to the pan. Fry them on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes puree, the cream and the honey. Let it simmer for a few minutes. Season it following your taste.
- Add the gnocchi and 100ml of water. Let it simmer in medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Season again.
- Add the spinach and freshly grated parmesan and mix everything roughly. Turn off the heat and leave it for another minute.